Search for atmospheres
12:30 am April 15, 1912
All is Calm on the Titanic
It's rather calm on the ship. While you are deep in the halls, you can still hear the echoes of first class. Not too far away is the distant sound of water seeping in and occasionally some glasses shift with the tilt of the ship. The ship creaks and groans as air escapes. Most people on the upper decks are unaware of the danger.
Comments for "All is Calm on the Titanic"
License details for "All is Calm on the Titanic"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Metal creak.. by Evilface38 +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Water_drip_river by m_O_m from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Metal Soundscape by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
- beeth violin concerto exerpt by youtube.com +)