Search for atmospheres
The Last Hours of the Titanic
April 14-15, 1912
The last hours of the great ship, R.M.S. Titanic. Listen as the crowds panic, trying to get into the limited lifeboats. Close your eyes and feel the sensation of frigid waters washing over you as it rushes in through the hole in the side of the ship.
Look on in great pity and strong admiration as the orchestra plays on in the face of Death.
Comments for "April 14-15, 1912"
License details for "April 14-15, 1912"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- radio static with morse code by GameramPC from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Floor by https://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Metal by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- Explosions by tamija daniel +)
- Crowd Panic by TheMSsoundeffects +)
- Violin... Dark Angel by Unknown +)