Search for atmospheres
Night on the sea
God damn them all!
I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold
We'd fire no guns, shed no tears
Now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier
The last of Barrett's privateers...
The bell rings once an hour. The ship creaks and groans, the sails snap in the wind, and sometimes the crew on watch breaks into song.
Comments for "Below Decks"
License details for "Below Decks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Traditional Song, Female Duet by http://www.freesound.org/people/odo-ada/sounds/148939/ +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)