Search for atmospheres
2:15 am April 15, 1912
Death of Titanic
A funnel has already collapsed. Water is rushing onto the deck. Everyone has fled to the stern. The propellers are rising higher out of the water. You can still hear the banging of large objects falling over. The ship seems to flex around the third funnel, but it's hard to tell while on deck. People jump from the back of the ship and people scream as they struggle to keep their footing and panic. You can see people praying, but it's drowned out from all the screaming. The lights have already gone out, so it's a miracle you can see at all. But perhaps you don't want to see that water continuing to crawl over the deck faster and faster towards you.
Comments for "Death of Titanic"
License details for "Death of Titanic"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Huge Waterfall by A.Deathy from http://freesound.org +)
- Cannon Explosion by By Alienbomb - www.freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Moan_1 by GSC game world *)
- cannon shot far by Man from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Metal Soundscape by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
- Explosions by tamija daniel +)
- Crowd Panic by TheMSsoundeffects +)
*) Soundsnap.com license