Search for atmospheres
Just the basics of a ship at sea
Just the Basics
No Birdies, no nothing except the sound of ship on the sea :) I mean birds are all well and good but you don't have to have them in there. Especially if a ships waaaaaaaaaaay out to see. Not many seagulls out in the middle of the ocean. Unless they've been blown off course mwhahahaha.
Comments for "Just the Basics"
License details for "Just the Basics"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license