Search for atmospheres
You’re on a ship
Night at Sea
The seas are calm. The moon if bright. Your hammock sways with the familiar back and forth of the waves. Half of your crew-mates snore softly next to you, the other half minding the sails above deck, singing a quiet ballad to pass the time. You’ll see land in three more days, but you’re not in a hurry. You’re more than content with your life on the open water.
Comments for "Night at Sea"
License details for "Night at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Leave her Johnny, Leave Her! by Coda, +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Snoring by http://freesound.org/people/Piggimon/sounds/366365/ +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Moored Boat by NebulousFlynn +)
- Sailing by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)