Search for atmospheres
Wooden Ship at Sea with Crewmembers
Onboard a Doomed Expedition
Sounds of ocean, seagulls, men chattering, ship creaking, & sails flapping and a touch of something sinister... Maybe you're a part of the Franklin Expedition on board the HMS Terror or onboard the Endurance for Sir Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition. Either way, there is an uneasy feeling of impending doom.
Comments for "Onboard a Doomed Expedition"
License details for "Onboard a Doomed Expedition"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flag in the wind by AlaskaRobotics from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark Dreams by calpomatt from http://calpomatt.lavista.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Jeering men by http://www.freesound.org/people/RTB45/sounds/162753/ +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license