Search for atmospheres
Sailing on a wooden ship / viking longship
Sailing on a Viking Longship
Set sail for glory, plunder, and renown on this viking longship!
Setting sail aboard a wooden ship in an ancient or medieval period, you hear the sounds of the wind, sail, ropes, and creaking wood. The seabirds laugh from high above as they wheel and dive in the wind.
Choose your own weather options: rain, distant thunder, or wild storm! Perhaps you hear Thor beating his mighty hammer?
I included a rowing sound so that you can optionally switch between rowing sound or sails.
Designed for the D&D 5E norse setting 'Svilland'.
Comments for "Sailing on a Viking Longship"
License details for "Sailing on a Viking Longship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- rain patter by desdur from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Rowing by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)