Search for atmospheres
Fall Asleep to the Sounds of Your Ship
Sleeping on Your Ship
Your ship lies under the stars on the open ocean with gentle waves lapping at the hull. It rocks slightly with the breath of the sea and your hammock sways, easing you into sleep. The creak of the ship follows you to sleep and when you wake up, the sun will be rising and you'll be ready for another peaceful day's sailing.
This is what I like to listen to when I'm missing home. Enjoy.
Comments for "Sleeping on Your Ship"
License details for "Sleeping on Your Ship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Waves Extended by How's +)
- creaking sailing boat by jimsim from http://freesound.org +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Creaking Rigging by kehbe +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)